Today I got tagged by Medieval Otaku with The Creative Blogger Award, and since I won’t have my Prison School post done by this evening, this makes for a very nice filler post. XD So, perfect timing, Medieval Otaku, thank you very much!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
Fact Number 1: if we want to get technical, my very, very first anime was made in the 1980s called SuperBook. I was raised in a Christian environment (a very, very enclosed one,) but this was something I watched from a very early age during the 90s. I don’t really count it, though. XD
Fact Number 2: My first Studio Ghibli film would have been Whisper of the Heart, but I found Arrietty at the library while it was still in mail.
Fact Number 3: One of my favorite things to do is pet manta rays at zoos or aquariums. I don’t get to do it often, but if I do get the chance I’m right there leaning over a tank of water to pet and feed them. Their backs feel incredibly unique, like velvet and jello and sandpaper all at once.
Fact Number 4: My favorite movies from this year include Mad Max: Fury Road, Inside Out, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Mission Impossible: Rouge Nation, and Ant Man.
Fact Number 5: My Myers-Briggs personality is the ENFP. An anime character with the same personality would be Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club. I find Tamaki’s rainbow of emotion very relatable. XD
So, I don’t think I know enough people to tag 20, so I’m going to just name a few bloggers who put out some creative content that I really enjoy reading!
- EUM!: EUM!’s weekly reviews are always interesting to read!
- Takuto’s Anime Cafe: really fun posts and great reviews here; he’s currently tackling the 30 Day Song Challenge which I’ve enjoyed immensely.
- Mako-Tachi: This blog is beginning a series on anime and psychology, which I’ve not really seen anywhere else yet.
- Mocorochi: Mochi Rochi is one of the few anime bloggers who reviews the anime shorts, AND I LOVE ANIME SHORTS. So I visit this blog when a new short is out.